Tuesday, May 3, 2011

For a start..

My name is John Paul. My friends call me JP, Paul, or Jypz. Of course my name was obviously taken from the late and now the Blessed Pope John Paul II :)


I'm 16 and I currently study at the School of the Future in Iloilo City. I love school and I want to learn new things along the way. I also love books and movies and music and stuffs and I want to be an author of novels someday. Books are my obsession, without them I think I'll die. :D


I was born on Valentines Day of 1995. I have a younger brother and we're the best of friends. My mom told me I was born overdue with Congenital Methemoglobinemia which means I'm a blue baby. My parents thought I would die because of my condition.


I have asthma and it sucks. My doctor advised me to avoid too much fatigue, dusts - a big no-no in the house, environment offending materials such as sprays, furniture polish, detergents, and even pets. That's why I didn't got any dogs as much as I want to. I stopped playing basketball and avoid as much as possible track and field, and football. Sucks right?


I also suffer from Hyperhydrosis and that incredibly lowered my self-esteem considering shaking other people's hands would be too humiliating because of the sweat on my hands. 


I always thought life was unfair. Problems occur too often whether it's financial, health, emotional, family problems, it's just there in the corner. I used to complain about not having to get what I wanted and I sometimes rebelled. 


But by and by I realized that problems are merely there to teach us to act upon it so that at the end of the day, when problems have been conquered, we can have the strength and knowledge to solve another problem that comes in the way. I don't ask God to take away my problems, I ask God to give me strength to face my problems. 


As a junior in high school, I’m almost ready to say that I’ve “been there, done that” for the high school experience. (Not quite yet — a lot of things still need to happen between now and next school year to complete the trip.) But at the same time…I really can’t, at all. My high school experience has been so fun, for reasons both personal and general. 


At 16, there's just so much I can't do and I can't wait to move out someday and call my own shots. (T.S.) I always look at the bright future ahead. I am so excited to have a good and decent job in the future. I have many plans and I'm about to achieve it. :)


God is always there providing me with so much blessings. 
I'll soar high! The future is waiting! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment